Travel Guides & Inspiration for Indonesia
15 Most Romantic Things to Do in Bali For a Sensual Getaway
Are you looking to impress your partner in Bali? Have you run out of ideas for a honeymoon, an anniversary, or just want a romantic island escape? We unde...
Ubud Royal Palace (Puri Saren Palace)
Located in the middle of Ubud, just across the road from the famous local art market, the Ubud Palace has long been the centre of art and culture of the village...
15 Best Bali Adventure Activities for Couples
Bali is an extremely popular destination, especially amongst couples. If the ideal vacation for you equals a good mix of leisure and sport, the island offer...
6 Must See Attractions in East Bali – Karangasem
Karangasem, a regency that takes up much of the eastern part of Bali, is an area rich in history, tragedy and royalty. The area was a kingdom and, before the Du...
Top 7 Tourist Attractions in Seminyak
Seminyak is an upscale, luxury destination in Southern Bali; as opposed to the popular Kuta, Seminyak is known to be more sophisticated and laid-back. With high...
Latest Reviews & Experiences for Indonesia Attractions
Most Popular Attractions in Indonesia
- donations appreciated, usually less than USD$2
- Pura Luhur Batukaru, Wongaya Gede, Tabanan Regency, Bali, Indonesia
- Discovery Shopping Mall, Jalan Kartika, Kuta, Badung Regency, Bali, Indonesia
- Sun-Thu 10am-10pm, Fri-Sat 10am-10:30pm
- Rp. 20,000
- Kokokan, Heron Bird Colony Watch, Jalan Raya Petulu, Petulu, Gianyar, Bali, Indonesia
- Open Daily. Herons start 5pm
- Adult IDR 50.000 Child IDR 40.000
- Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary, Jalan Monkey Forest, Bali, Indonesia
- Daily 8:30am-6pm
- Adult IDR 950.000 Child IDR 750.000
- Graha Adventure White Water Rafting Ubud Bali
- Daily 8am-6pm
- Donation only
- Pura Batu Bolong, Beraban, Tabanan Regency, Bali, Indonesia
- Daily 7am-7pm