Travel Guides & Inspiration for Indonesia
15 Most Romantic Things to Do in Bali For a Sensual Getaway!
Are you looking to impress your partner in Bali? Have you run out of ideas for a honeymoon, an anniversary, or just want a romantic island escape? We underst...
6 Must See Attractions in East Bali – Karangasem
Karangasem, a regency that takes up much of the eastern part of Bali, is an area rich in history, tragedy and royalty. The area was a kingdom and, before the Du...
Top 7 Tourist Attractions in Seminyak
Seminyak is an upscale, luxury destination in Southern Bali; as opposed to the popular Kuta, Seminyak is known to be more sophisticated and laid-back. With high...
Top 5 Places To Shop In Bali
Bali is known for many things: the beautiful beaches, the amazing surf breaks and the unique Balinese Hindu culture. But, it also happens to be a very popular, ...
Latest Reviews & Experiences for Indonesia Attractions
Most Popular Attractions in Indonesia
- donations appreciated, usually less than USD$2
- Pura Luhur Batukaru, Wongaya Gede, Tabanan Regency, Bali, Indonesia
- Discovery Shopping Mall, Jalan Kartika, Kuta, Badung Regency, Bali, Indonesia
- Sun-Thu 10am-10pm, Fri-Sat 10am-10:30pm
- Adult IDR 50.000 Child IDR 40.000
- Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary, Jalan Monkey Forest, Bali, Indonesia
- Daily 8:30am-6pm
- Rp. 20,000
- Kokokan, Heron Bird Colony Watch, Jalan Raya Petulu, Petulu, Gianyar, Bali, Indonesia
- Open Daily. Herons start 5pm
- Bedugul Lake View Residence, Jalan Raya Candi Kuning-Bedugul, Candikuning, Tabanan Regency, Bali, Indonesia
- Donation only
- Pura Batu Bolong, Beraban, Tabanan Regency, Bali, Indonesia
- Daily 7am-7pm
- Gili Kondo, Labuhan Pandan, East Lombok Regency, West Nusa Tenggara, Indonesia
- Opens 24 hours