Travel Guides & Inspiration for Thailand
25 Best Traditional Street Food in Thailand (with Pictures)
There is no doubt about it, Thai people love to eat and they love their traditional street food most of all. They’ve definitely earned the right to be proud ...
26 Things to do on a Bangkok Itinerary for 5 Days
Are you planning a trip to Bangkok and looking for the perfect itinerary? If you're a bit confused on things to do, what to see and where to go in Thailand's...
The 5 Best Islands in Thailand
Thailand is one of the most popular countries to visit for tourists around the world, and that’s mostly due to the hundreds of tropical islands located around...
Top 10 Go-Go Bars at Nana Plaza, Bangkok
Nana Plaza, a four floored adult entertainment complex, is known as the world's largest sex hub. Known for its inviting girls, low prices, and lack of prejudice...
Top 12 Floating Markets in Thailand
Thailand is becoming more and more popular as a touristic attraction, and small wonder, considering it is full of culture shocks and surprises - basically a dif...
Latest Reviews & Experiences for Thailand Attractions
Most Popular Attractions in Thailand
- Punnakan Road | Ko Hong subdistrict, Hat Yai, Thailand
- Mon-Sun 6am-6pm
- From THB 1,500 per person
- 076 385 111
- Phuket FantaSea ภูเก็ตแฟนตาซี Kammala Phuket Thailand
- Friday-Wednesday, 5:30pm-11:30pm; show starts 9pm
- Adult THB 1,850, Child THB 1,650
- Siam Niramit Phuket Koh Keaw Phuket Thailand
- Wed-Mon. Closed Tue. Gates open 5:30pm. Buffet 6pm-8pm. Show starts 8:30pm.
- Adult 300 Baht Child 200 Baht
- สวนน้ำ The Pirates Park Hatyai, Tha Chang, Bang Klam District, Songkhla, Thailand
- Mon-Fri 10am-7pm, Sat-Sun 10am-8pm
- Songkhla Central Mosque, Hat Yai District, Songkhla, Thailand
- Open 24 hours
- 66 74 465 553
- 1406/3 Kanjanavanich Rd., Hat Yai 90110, Thailand
- Tue-Sun 5pm-10pm
- King Bhumipol Temple, Kho Hong, Hat Yai District, Songkhla, Thailand
- Opens daily
- Big C Hatyai, หาดใหญ่, Hat Yai District, Songkhla, Thailand
- Daily 8am-10pm
- Nong Kae Subdistrict, Hua Hin, Thailand
- Mon-Sun 6am-6pm
- 66 93 652 4900
- Kanchanawanit Road, Hat Yai, Thailand
- Mon-Sun 6am-7pm
- 553 Moo 3, Rimkok Subdistrict, Chiang Rai 57100, Thailand
- Mon-Sun 8am-5pm