Travel Guides & Inspiration for Thailand
How to See Everything in Bangkok in 5 Days
Ask anyone who loves traveling and you're going to have a very hard time finding someone who hasn't been to Thailand or who doesn't want to go to Thailand. And ...
Top 12 Floating Markets in Thailand
Thailand is becoming more and more popular as a touristic attraction, and small wonder, considering it is full of culture shocks and surprises - basically a dif...
Top 10 Go-Go Bars at Nana Plaza, Bangkok
Nana Plaza, a four floored adult entertainment complex, is known as the world's largest sex hub. Known for its inviting girls, low prices, and lack of...
25 Dishes You Must Try in Thailand
There is no doubt about it, Thais love to eat—and they love Thai food most of all. They’ve definitely earned the right to be proud of their dishes, as their...
Latest Reviews & Experiences for Thailand Attractions
Most Popular Attractions in Thailand
- From THB 1,500 per person
- 076 385 111
- Phuket FantaSea ภูเก็ตแฟนตาซี Kammala Phuket Thailand
- Friday-Wednesday, 5:30pm-11:30pm; show starts 9pm
- Adult THB 1,850, Child THB 1,650
- Siam Niramit Phuket Koh Keaw Phuket Thailand
- Wed-Mon. Closed Tue. Gates open 5:30pm. Buffet 6pm-8pm. Show starts 8:30pm.
- Punnakan Road | Ko Hong subdistrict, Hat Yai, Thailand
- Mon-Sun 6am-6pm
- 0 7423 1055, 0 7423 8518, 0 7424 3747
- Phetkasem Road | near Khlong U Taphao Bridge, Hat Yai, Thailand
- Mon-Sun 8am-5pm