Share your love for attractions by contributing to Overseas Attractions! You can do this easily by following the instructions below.
Read the guidelines carefully and check examples before you start.
Guidelines for Writing Travel Articles
With so many attractions around the world, it’s difficult to choose one thing that stands out when you’re travelling through different cities. This is where you can share your thoughts and help inspire other travellers to experience the attractions, culture and highlights from your trips.
What do we look for?
- Unique articles. Content can not be copied word for word from other sources.
- Article should have a purpose and inspire others to look forward to their next trip.
- Destination specific articles are generally preferred. It shows that you have in depth knowledge of this region, country or city.
- Well formatted and structured content. Use bullet points and subheadings to break up the content.
- Quality images will help readers to visualize the “inspiration”. Ensure images are at least 800 pixels wide and under 400kb. Name image files appropriately, for example, “new-york-city.jpg”, not “image123.jpg”.
- Videos are a bonus!
- Generally, expert travellers require more than 2,000 words to portray the right message in their articles. You can write more, but less than 2,000 words may not be enough for some of our savvy travel readers.
- 28 Fun Things to do in LA at Night
- 7 Best Edinburgh Ghost Tours
- 25 Best Traditional Street Food in Thailand
If you’re looking to promote your company through content marketing, we can help you! This will just be a one off cost of $300 USD.
It will include:
- 2,000+ word high quality article relevant to travel and your compay.
- Professional editing and formatting.
- Lots of images.
- Permanent publication on Overseas Attractions.
If you have more questions and would like to submit an article or promote your company, please contact echo [at] overseasattractions [dot] com.