46 Best Darwin Attractions Every Tourist Must See
Darwin Attractions Special DealsMore Deals
46 Most Popular Attractions in Darwin
- Adult $15, Child $10, Family $43
- Aquascene, Doctors Gully Road, Larrakeyah, Northern Territory, Australia
- Changes daily. High Tide only.
Aquascene has been a staple attraction in Darwin for generations, and it is now a popular tourist destination for domestic and international visitors.
- Museum and Art Gallery of Northern Territory, Conacher Street, Darwin City, Northern Territory, Australia
- 10am–5pm daily
The Museum and Art Gallery of the Northern Territory (MAGNT) is the region’s leading cultural and artistic organisation. Located on the picturesque
- Depends on an event
- 61 (0)8 8923 9000
- Darwin Convention Centre, Stokes Hill Road, Darwin City, Northern Territory, Australia
Latest Reviews & Experiences for Darwin Attractions
Travel Guides & Inspiration for Darwin
Things to do on a Kakadu National Park Camping Tour
Kakadu National Park isn’t just a must do for visitors to Australia, it is also a necessary experience for Australians. For both groups, a trip to Kakadu Nati...