83 Best Brisbane Attractions Every Tourist Must See
Brisbane Attractions Special DealsMore Deals
83 Most Popular Attractions in Brisbane
- Adult $33; Child $22
- +61 7 3378 1366
- Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary, Jesmond Road, Fig Tree Pocket, Queensland, Australia
- Adult $17.50, Child $12, Family $50
- +61 7 3844 3464
- The Wheel Of Brisbane, South Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
- Adult $20; Child $17; Family $59
- +61 7 3432 5100
- The Workshops Rail Museum, North Street, North Ipswich, Queensland, Australia
- starts from $59
- Kookaburra River Queens +61 7 3221 1300; River City Cruises +61 428 278 473
- South Bank 1 Ferry Terminal, South Brisbane Queensland, Australia
- Depends on event
- 61 7 3214 3800
- Queensland Tennis Centre, King Arthur Terrace, Tennyson, Queensland, Australia
- Daily 8am-10pm
- Adults $7.45, Child $3.60
- Walkabout Creek Discovery Centre, Mount Nebo Road, The Gap, Queensland, Australia
- Daily 9am-4:30pm
Latest Reviews & Experiences for Brisbane Attractions
Travel Guides & Inspiration for Brisbane
Top 10 Must Do Day Trips from Brisbane
Looking for the best one day trip from Brisbane? No need to look far because Queensland's capital city is in the perfect position for day trips of any kind, ...
17 Fun Things To Do In Brisbane At Night
So you've been pounding the streets of Brisbane during the day and have taken in all the interesting sights the fantastically cultural Australian city has to of...
Shopping and Nightlife
Shopping malls and markets abound in Brisbane, with weekend markets proving popular including Nundah Farmers Market or Brisbane Marketplace Retail Markets. There are malls like Queen Street Mall or the Myer Centre or perhaps you are interested in buying wholesale from Direct Factory Outlets. There are a number of food and evening tours taking place, so choose the one that appeals to you. Perhaps a River Cruise with buffet dinner?
Children and Family
The greatest place for families in the Brisbane area are the theme parks near the Gold Coast. However, in the city itself are places that children enjoy. Perhaps the Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary or the Workshops Rail Museum.
The playground of the Brisbane area is the Gold Coast, but there are other exciting options such as the Sunshine Coast, Australia Zoo and Stradbroke Island. Tangalooma Island is a lesser known tour, but hand feeding the dolphins there is unforgettable.