- Ocean Beach Fire Pits, San Francisco, CA, USA
- Opens daily
71 Best San Francisco Attractions Every Tourist Must See
San Francisco Attractions Special DealsMore Deals
71 Most Popular Attractions in San Francisco
- Pedestrians and Cyclists: Free; Autos (southbound only): $7, Carpools with FasTrak: $4.25
- 1 415 921 5858
- Golden Gate Bridge, San Francisco, CA, United States
- Pedestrian Walk: 9am-6:30pm
- +1 (415) 983-8030
- Ferry Building Marketplace, San Francisco, CA, United States
- Monday-Thursday: 10am-6pm; Saturday: 10am-6pm; Sunday: 11am-5pm.
- Adult: $7; Children < 15: Free
- 1 (415) 388 2595
- Muir Woods National Monument, Mill Valley, CA, United States
- March-September: 8am-8pm; September-October: 8am-7pm; winter hours vary seasonally.
- Price varies depending on tour
- Alcatraz Island, San Francisco, CA, USA
- Opens Daily
Latest Reviews & Experiences for San Francisco Attractions
Travel Guides & Inspiration for San Francisco
17 Best Alcatraz Island Combination Tours
Alcatraz is an infamous prison, nicknamed 'the Rock', and is located on Alcatraz island. It's isolated location made it an ideal fortress and gave Alcatraz i...
Exploratorium Skip the line & After Dark Thursday Evenings Tickets
The Exploratorium is a one-of-a-kind museum that allows visitors of all ages to explore the world around them through science, art and human perception. Ther...
24 Fun Things to do in San Francisco at Night
There is so much more to San Francisco apart from being the financial, commercial, and cultural center of Northern California. Especially at night. Its hi...
The 10 Best Beaches in San Francisco, California
Are you looking for the best beaches in San Francisco? When people picture San Francisco they often imagine cable cars, curvy streets, and, of course, the ic...