100 Best New York City Attractions Every Tourist Must See
New York City Attractions Special DealsMore Deals
100 Most Popular Attractions in New York City
- Adult $22, Child (2-12) $12.50, Student $17, Senior $17
- +1 (212) 769-5100
- American Museum of Natural History, Central Park West, New York, NY, United States
- Adult $8 Child Free
- The Heckscher Museum of Art, Prime Avenue, Huntington, NY, United States
- Wed-Fri 10am-5pm, Sat-Sun 11am-5pm,
Latest Reviews & Experiences for New York City Attractions
Travel Guides & Inspiration for New York City
7 Most Romantic Dinner Cruises in New York City
Is there anything more romantic than having a delicious meal while cruising along the Hudson River, and watching New York sights glowing in the night? Not ma...
17 Most Romantic Things to do in New York City
No matter how romantic, creative or fun you are, everyone sometimes needs help with coming up with great date ideas. Grabbing a drink might be fine for a fir...
What are the Must See Attractions in New York City?
You can’t say you’ve experienced New York without witnessing one of the world class musical and shows on Broadway. Take your partner or family to see some of the best classics like the Lion King, Phantom of the Opera, Chicago Musical or Aladdin.
Close to Broadway, take a moment and admire the glam of neon advertisements, buzzing atmosphere and a bit of shopping, dining and people watching. This is where the fireworks light up the city on New Year’s eve, an experience not to be missed.
|Statue Of Liberty
What would this list be without the Statue Of Liberty, but instead of walking around the statue and not being able to take it all in, why not try booking a cruise where you can relax and see the statue without thousands of tourists crowding around you?
You can always take a breathtaking walk through the northern part of Central Park. Here you’ll find a relaxing atmosphere you might even forget you’re in just a park, plus there’s actually a waterfall perfect for those who have their hand in photography as well.
|Empire State Building
See New York city skyline from one of the most famous buildings in the world, the Empire State Building. The best views are at night or at sunset while enjoying one of the many dining options.
Which Attractions are a Day trip from New York City?
There are a number of options for day trips from New York suitable for all types of travellers. Here are our recommendations:
- Fire Island is beautiful beach just outside of the city, it’s the ideal hot spot for those who want to soak in the rays during the comfortable summers in New York. Be sure to bring some snacks and drinks, because you most definitely won’t want to leave for a while. At only 2 hours a way it’s a must see trip.
- Beacon, New York should most definitely be on your list of day trip possibilities, especially if you’re a lover of the arts and culture of the surrounding areas. The art scene here is local bound and perfect for those who love any kind of creative vibes. You’ll find tons of breweries and cafes you’ll get to enjoy as well. It’s only an hour and a half away, if you’re daring to take the trip up north, you won’t regret it.
- Hamilton, New Jersey should always make it on your day trip list. This location is ideal for those who love a more laid back creative scene. There is contemporary art and sculptures all over this area with tons of local cuisine to choose from. You don’t even need to plan what you need to do when you get here, because just driving through the area will fill up your itinerary in no time. At only just over an hour, it’s not that absurd to day trip to Hamilton!