- Adults $12; Child/Seniors $6
- Oakland Cemetery, Oakland Avenue Southeast, Atlanta, GA, United States
29 Best Atlanta Attractions Every Tourist Must See
Atlanta Attractions Special DealsMore Deals
29 Most Popular Attractions in Atlanta
- Adults $13; Seniors/Students $10; Children $8.50
- Margaret Mitchell House, Crescent Avenue Northeast, Atlanta, GA, United States
- Mon-Sat 10:00am–5:30pm
- Adult $41.99; Child $36.99
- Six Flags White Water, Cobb Parkway North, Marietta, GA, United States
- Daily 10am-7pm
- Children's Museum of Atlanta, Centennial Olympic Park Drive Northwest, Atlanta, GA, United States
- Mon,Tues,Thur,Fri 10am-4pm; Sat-Sun 10am-5pm
- Varies on the game
- Atlanta Silverbacks Park, Atlanta Silverbacks Way, Atlanta, GA, United States
- Mon-Fri 10am-12pm/am; Sat 9am-4pm; Sun 9am-10pm
- Atlanta Contemporary Art Center, Means Street Northwest, Atlanta, GA, United States
- Tues,Wed,Fri,Sat 11am-5pm; Thurs 11am-8pm; Sun 12pm-4pm
- Adult $10; Chils $5
- Museum of Design Atlanta (MODA), Peachtree Street Northeast, Atlanta, GA, United States
- Tues-Fri 12pm-6pm;Sat 10am-6pm; Sun 12pm-6pm
- Varies on the event
- Rialto Center for the Arts, Forsyth Street Northwest, Atlanta, GA, United States
- Mon-Fri 10am-4:30pm
Latest Reviews & Experiences for Atlanta Attractions
Recommended Atlanta Guided Tours
If you want to learn about some of the treasures Atlanta has to hold, one of the best ways to do so is on a tour. Go behind-the-scenes of one of the largest news networks in the country by touring CNN Atlanta Studio Tour, where you get to watch live news feeds, learn how the forecast is told and how the anchors prepare for the news. If you’re a big fan of the hit T.V. series The Walking Dead, then you’ll love the Walking Dead Big Zombie Tour where you get to learn about how the series is filmed, and what goes into production.
Best Family Attractions in Atlanta
The World of Coca-Cola is a great place for your family to learn about the most beloved drink on the planet. You get to see how the idea for Coca Cola was formed, how it’s made and mass produced for stores.
If that isn’t exciting enough, visit the Georgia Aquarium where you get to see an entire undersea world loaded with fish, sharks, and other aquatic animals. They held the record for the largest indoor aquarium from 2005-2012. For more unique animals on land, visit the Atlanta Zoo. They are the fourth facility in the US that house a pair of Chinese Pandas along with hundreds of other exotic animals that you can meet.
Most Popular Shopping Areas near Downtown Atlanta
The Peachtree Center is one of Atlanta’s exquisite malls. The architecture allows for shoppers to walk across the skywalk to transport easily between the connected buildings. There are floors of retail shops, restaurants and great views of Atlanta to enjoy. The Underground Atlanta is another popular shopping location with six full blocks of entertainment, shopping, food, and history. If you’re in town on Wednesdays, try the Food Truck where you can sample all sorts of foods from different vendors.