Palm Beach is a popular tourist area in Aruba, known for its long sandy beach, restaurants, and nightlife. If you’re planning a trip, there’ll be plenty of resorts on the beach. We’ll show you properties with casinos, pools, and luxury spas. To top it off, some hotels even have all-inclusive packages. Whether you’re planning a family vacation or a romantic getaway, there’s room for you. Here are the best luxury resorts in Palm Beach, Aruba.
Best All-Inclusive Resorts In Palm Beach
- Riu Palace Aruba (photo above) – Riu Palace has fantastic ocean-view suites with terrace hot tubs. The resort has day-time programs for young children and regular evening and live entertainment for teens and adults. There’s an ice cream parlor, swim-up bar, and activities like beach volleyball, kayaking, and SUPs.
- Holiday Inn Resort Aruba – At Holiday Inn Resort, the best and most spacious rooms are oceanfront king rooms. For families, check their double rooms. The resort offers daytime activities for young children, while adults can enjoy pilates, yoga, and aqua aerobics. Their all-inclusive package covers six different dining options and there are three unique pool areas too.
- Barcelo Aruba – Barcelo has a number of rooms with bathroom ocean-view hot tubs. But if you want the best, the Master suite is the most luxurious with a hot tub on the terrace. For families, there are interconnecting rooms, double rooms, spacious suites, and daytime activities for kids. The resort has a beautiful free-form rock pool, instructors for water sports, and seven dining options in its all-inclusive package.
Best Casino Resorts
- Aruba Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino – This is the most luxurious Marriot property in Palm Beach. The casino features 25 gaming tables, a live poker area, and sports betting. There’s an adults-only pool bar and romantic on-beach dining too.
- Hilton Aruba Caribbean Resort & Casino – If you stay here, Beach club rooms offer the best perks while suites come with a pull-out sofa bed in the lounge. At the casino, adults can try their hand at table games like blackjack, roulette, and poker. Besides slot machines, they have a sports bookie section too.
- Hyatt Regency Aruba Resort & Casino (photo above) – The Hyatt is a family-orientated casino resort. The popular outdoor pool area has an adult pool and there are water slides for children. Their suites come highly recommended, ocean view king rooms are perfect for couples, and there are interconnecting rooms. The small casino has card tables among other options.
- Holiday Inn Resort Aruba – At Holiday Inn, the Xanadu Casino is liked for its loose slots and comparatively larger payouts. They also have good sports facilities and fitness options if you need fresh air. There are also three pool areas with hot tubs.
Best Family Resorts
- Hyatt Regency Resort & Casino (photo above) – The Hyatt has family suites featuring a bunk bed room with play space and, for teens, you may prefer connecting rooms. The resort has beachfront pool areas, poolside cabanas, as well as poolside and oceanfront dining.
- Marriot’s Aruba Surf Club – For the ideal family vacation, the Marriot Surf Club has 2 and 3-bedroom villas with fully equipped kitchenettes. There are separate pools for kids and adults and a wide variety of watersports available on the beach.
- Marriot’s Aruba Ocean Club – Marriot Ocean Club is right next door to Marriot Surf Club. Ocean Club has 1 and 2-bedroom villas. For more dining choices and kid’s activities, you can visit the sister Surf Club or the Marriot Resort and Casino.
Best Resorts For Couples
- Hilton Caribbean Resort & Casino – The Hilton is close to many shopping and night entertainment venues. The resort has three large pool areas so there’ll be plenty of space. At Eforea Spa, couples can choose from a wide range of treatments. And for meals, Sunset Grille has a terraced romantic setting, but you can also opt for in-room dining.
- Riu Palace Aruba – Riu Palace is a 5-star all-inclusive resort with an excellent choice of hot tub rooms and suites. The resort features Japanese, Fusion, and Italian restaurants, perfect for date nights. It’s on the quieter low end of Palm Beach next to the Hilton Resort.
- Aruba Marriot Resort & Stellaris Casino (photo above) – This is the most luxurious Marriot choice situated alongside the Marriot villa options of Surf and Ocean Club. You’ll enjoy the adults-only H2O pool with private cabanas. For more relaxation, head to the spa for a couple’s treatment. Other wellness options include sunrise yoga, pool aerobics, Zumba, pilates, and step fitness classes.
1. Hilton Aruba Caribbean Resort & Casino
Hilton Aruba Caribbean is a 15-acre tropical resort on Aruba’s Palm Beach. It’s within walking distance of Aruba’s best shopping, restaurants, and nightlife venues. For the best ocean views, we recommend the Aruba tower oceanfront suite. Each suite features a living area, a furnished balcony, a walk-in shower, and a jetted tub. You can spend the day relaxing on the beach or cooling off at one of the resort’s two outdoor pools. In the evening, enjoy the sunset with champagne and a private dinner on the beach. There are also plenty of dining options, including steaks at Sunset Grille or seafood at Gilligan’s. Later at night, try your luck at Hilton’s Las Vegas-style casino. They offer a variety of slot machines, a sportsbook, and table games like blackjack, roulette, and poker.
- Guest Reviews: Our room in the Aruba Tower was clean and comfortable. The location was excellent, close to shops and restaurants.
- Star Rating: 4 stars
- Best Rooms: Aruba tower ocean front suite
- Address: J.E. Irausquin Boulevard 81, Palm-Eagle Beach, Aruba
2. Aruba Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino
Aruba Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino is a luxury property overlooking the Caribbean Sea. For the best stay, you’ll want to book the Governor’s suite. Guests love the ocean views, the spacious interior, and the master bath’s soaking tub and rain shower. At the beach, you can go swimming, snorkeling, or paddle boarding. Or if you prefer to chill out, get your favorite cocktail in a private cabana at the adults-only H2O pool. There is also the Mandara Spa, where they have 12 treatment rooms for singles and couples. At night, enjoy fine dining at Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse or try your luck at Stellaris Casino. Stellaris offers live entertainment, 25 gaming tables, a live poker area, and sports betting.
- Guest Reviews: Our room was on the club floor and included lots of extras. The beach service was wonderful.
- Star Rating: 4 stars
- Best Rooms: Governor’s suite
- Address: L.G. Smith Boulevard #101, Palm Beach Palm-Eagle Beach, Aruba
3. The Ritz-Carlton, Aruba
The Ritz Carlton is a luxury beachfront resort & casino on popular Palm Beach. If you’re looking for 5-star luxury, book the exclusive Ritz Carlton suite. This suite features a king bedroom, a separate living and dining area, plus a soaking tub in the bath. The wrap-around balcony offers al fresco dining, seating, and an outdoor shower facing the sea. Guests also receive exclusive Club Lounge access, including complimentary food and beverages. For activities, you can snorkel, kayak, and paddle board at the beach, or enjoy drinks by the pool in a private cabana. When you’re hungry, there’s an American steakhouse, traditional Italian, or beachfront sushi.
- Guest Reviews: We had a great view from our room. The food, beach, watersports, and casino were top-notch.
- Star Rating: 5 stars
- Best Rooms: Ritz Carlton suite
- Address: L.G. Smith Boulevard 107, 0000 Palm-Eagle Beach, Aruba
4. Hyatt Regency Aruba Resort & Casino
Hyatt Regency Aruba is a family-friendly resort and casino on the shores of Palm Beach. If you’re traveling as a group, we recommend the Resort View family suite. This two-bedroom suite features a king bedroom and a children’s space with bunk beds. There’s also a sofa bed in the living room, plus ocean and resort views throughout. Families love the outdoor pool complex with its large adult pool and two-story waterslide. The beach is most popular though, where guests can enjoy snorkeling, sailing, swimming, and scuba diving. Besides the casino, Hyatt Regency, features several beachfront bars and restaurants. The guest’s favorite is the seafood at Ruinas del Mar with its waterfalls and koi lagoon.
- Guest Reviews: Our room was spacious and incredibly comfortable. The facilities at the pools and on the beach were outstanding.
- Star Rating: 4 stars
- Best Rooms: Resort view family suite
- Address: J.E. Irausquin Boulevard 85, Palm-Eagle Beach, Aruba
5. Marriott’s Aruba Surf Club
Aruba Surf Club is a Palm Beach vacation resort with a range of activities for the entire family. For a memorable vacation, book the Three-bedroom villa. With separate bedrooms, a dining area, plus a full kitchen, it’s the ideal family retreat. Outside the villa, the hotel’s white sand beach offers a variety of high-energy water sports. But if you just want to relax, take a soothing trip around the resort on the winding lazy river. There’s also the Serenity outdoor pool where the adults can swim or sit in the whirlpool. For kids, there’s a separate pool at Guppies Lagoon and Splash Ahoy. When you’re hungry, there’s a poolside bar and grill serving cocktails, burgers, and wings. There’s also a steak house and seafood restaurant, both within walking distance.
- Guest Reviews: The view from our balcony was spectacular. The beach, pools, and restaurant were great.
- Star Rating: 3 stars
- Best Rooms: Three-bedroom villa
- Address: 103 L.G. Smith Boulevard, Palm-Eagle Beach, Aruba
6. Marriott’s Aruba Ocean Club
Aruba Ocean Club is an oceanfront vacation resort located right on the beach. For weekend getaways or long vacations, we recommend the Two-bedroom villa. Each villa features king and queen bedrooms plus a living room with sofa beds, a dining room, and a full kitchen. Although the ocean view from the balcony is the best feature. Spend a day on the beach, swimming, sunning, or indulging in your favorite watersport. Guests can also cool off in the large outdoor pool, or relax in the whirlpool. Malmok Bar & Grill serves Aruban dishes, while Antilla Beach bar offers refreshing cocktails. For a bit of variety, you’re within walking distance of casinos, steakhouses, and beachfront seafood restaurants.
- Guest Reviews: Our villa with the oceanfront view was stunning. The beach was right outside and the evening BBQs were fantastic.
- Star Rating: 4 stars
- Best Rooms: Two-bedroom villa
- Address: LG Smith Boulevard #99, G78001A Palm-Eagle Beach, Aruba
7. Riu Palace Aruba
Riu Palace Aruba is a 5-star all-inclusive hotel in Aruba’s Palm Beach resort area. Couples on holiday will want to book the Suite Ocean View with hot tub. Each private suite features a king bed, a lounge, and a hydromassage in the bath. Plus, you’ll enjoy spectacular ocean views from your private hot tub on the terrace. With Riu Palace’s all-inclusive package, your meals, snacks, and top alcohol brands are covered. There are also daytime entertainment programs, nightly shows, and live music. Adventurous guests can indulge in their favorite watersports, including kayaking, snorkeling, and paddle surfing. If you want to enjoy the sun, the outdoor pools have plenty of free towels and sun lounges. When it’s time to relax, Renova Spa offers massages, body treatments, and a relaxing whirlpool bath.
- Guest Reviews: Loved the views from our suite. Incredible! The breakfast buffet and swim-up bar were our favorites.
- Star Rating: 5 stars
- Best Rooms: Suite ocean view with hot tub
- Address: J.E. Irausquin Blvd 79, Palm-Eagle Beach, Aruba
8. Divi Aruba Phoenix Beach Resort
Divi Aruba Phoenix Beach is a popular resort in Palm Beach’s high-rise district. For the best stay, choose the Beach Tower one-bedroom suite. This spacious suite opens onto a furnished patio overlooking the Caribbean. Inside is a separate king bedroom, a private bath, a living area, and a full kitchen. In terms of guest services, the resort offers plenty of activities to keep you occupied. Relax inside a palapa on the white sand beach, or cool off in one of the outdoor pools. After, indulge in a luxurious massage in the spa or one of the beachside cabanas. Then enjoy a special evening with the finest steaks and seafood at Pureocean beachfront bistro. Or try your luck on the slot machines and table games at Alhambra Casino.
- Guest Reviews: Just steps from the beach, our room was more than we could have imagined. The beach and pools were excellent.
- Star Rating: 4 stars
- Best Rooms: Beach tower one-bedroom suite
- Address: J.E. Irausquin Blvd 75, Palm-Eagle Beach, Aruba
9. Holiday Inn Resort Aruba – Beach Resort & Casino, an IHG Hotel
Holiday Inn Resort Aruba is a vacation property in a lively area of Palm Beach close to shops. For a private suite with great views, we recommend the King one-bedroom suite. Besides the comfy king bed inside, you’ll love the views from your private balcony. Whether you’re planning an action-packed or relaxing getaway, Holiday Inn can make it happen. There are plenty of watersports, including scuba diving, snorkeling, and sailing. Or if you want to enjoy the sun and a cocktail, there’s the beach and three outdoor pools. At night, enjoy steaks and seafood at Sea Breeze restaurant or the best Italian at Da Vinci Ristorante. For a little late-night fun, Xanadu Casino is famous for its loose slots and big payouts.
- Guest Reviews: The all-inclusive was just what we needed. The pools and beach were right outside our door.
- Star Rating: 4 stars
- Best Rooms: King one-bedroom suite
- Address: JE Irausquin Boulevard 230, Palm-Eagle Beach, Aruba
10. Barcelo Aruba
Barcelo Aruba is an all-inclusive luxury resort on Aruba’s Palm Beach. For the best stay with exclusive amenities, choose the Royal-level luxury room. Each room features a furnished balcony overlooking the sea, a king-size bed, and a private bath. You’ll also have access to the Royal Club Lounge, where there’s a private restaurant and VIP services. If you want to stay in their standard rooms, you can still enjoy a range of food including Mexican and Japanese. For activities, it’s an easy walk to the beach where you can go scuba diving, sailing, and snorkeling. But if you prefer to stay onsite, there’s a pool, sun lounges, two relaxing hydro-massage pools, and a bar service for drinks. If you want to indulge in a massage, the spa offers a variety of treatments, including in-room service.
- Guest Reviews: Great location with easy beach access. The room was nice and the all-inclusive food was surprisingly good.
- Star Rating: 4 star
- Best Rooms: Royal level luxury room
- Address: JE Irausquin Blvd. 83, Palm-Eagle Beach, Aruba
Palm Beach Vs Eagle Beach
Palm Beach is the most popular beach area just a short drive from Oranjestad. Here you can enjoy two miles of pure white sands, and numerous hotels, shops, bars, and restaurants. The beach is also convenient for booking any tours if you haven’t done so through your hotel. Eagle Beach is about 3 km further down from Palm Beach. It’s one of Aruba’s most beautiful beaches particularly well-suited for swimming. Unlike Palm Beach, the vibe is very low-key with a limited number of places to eat. However, you will find cheaper restaurants and jet skis to rent.
Best Things To Do In Palm Beach, Aruba
- Explore Palm Beach – Along Palm Beach, you can enjoy sun-bathing, swimming, snorkeling, and motorized water sports. You can enjoy restaurants, bars, beach front shopping as well as club entertainment at night. There are numerous casino resorts and a couple of golf courses too.
- Snorkeling & Scuba Diving – Off-beach snorkeling can be done along Palm Beach. Most luxury hotels will have free snorkeling gear, but there are various rentals available at the beach. To visit the best spots, a snorkeling tour by boat is best. There are over 20 prime scuba-diving locations so you’ll definitely see fish!
- Catamaran Sailing & Cruises – Catamaran sailing can be done via private charter. Typical itineraries can be snorkeling, swimming, or sunset dinner cruises. You can book a catamaran through your hotel or there are various shop fronts along the beach area. Other choices are larger luxury cruisers and fishing tours.
- Jeep Safari Tour – Jeep safaris allow you to explore the rugged Aruba terrain in a more relaxed way and with an experienced guide. Some of the popular places to go are Arikok National Park, the North Coast, and the Natural Bridges. Most tours will have stops for swimming locations.
- Aruba Butterfly Farm – The Aruba Butterfly Farm is near the lower end of Palm Beach. There are hundreds of butterflies from around the world that you can experience close up. It’s a family-run conservation program with additional guided educational tours.
- ATV Tours – There are a number of ATV rental shops near the beachfront in Palm Beach. Usually, you can rent for a half day, full day, or better yet, join an ATV tour. However, you must be over 18 years old and stick to the designated routes.
Best Time To Visit Palm Beach, Aruba
Aruba’s Palm Beach is a popular tourist destination, known for its beaches, warm weather, and lively atmosphere. To make the most of your trip, you’ll need to take into account weather, crowds, and seasonal activities. All that considered, here are some of the best times to visit Palm Beach Aruba.
- High Season (December to March) – This season is marked by warm temperatures and clear skies. It’s the ideal time to enjoy the beach, the sun, and watersports. But expect larger crowds and higher rates for flights and resorts.
- Shoulder Seasons (April to August, November) – These months offer pleasant weather with fewer crowds and generally lower resort rates. You can enjoy the beach and water activities without the peak season rush.
- Off-Season (September to October) – While these months fall within the hurricane season, Aruba usually falls outside the hurricane belt. With fewer tourists, it’s an excellent time for a quieter, more affordable vacation.
- Weekdays – Even in peak season, weekdays have fewer tourists than weekends. That means you can enjoy the beach, water activities, and other attractions with fewer crowds. You may also find lower rates and better availability for rooms and flights during the week.
Best Ways To Get Around Palm Beach
- Rental Cars – The airport is the best place to get a car rental. Ideally, book a four-wheel drive if you’re planning to go off-road or to places like Arikok National Park. There are a couple of car rentals along Palm Beach.
- Taxis – You can catch a taxi at designated stands, hotels, and popular tourist spots. Taxis are well-regulated and operate on fixed rates between destinations. You can pay in USD as well as local currency.
- Arubus – This is Aruba’s public transport option. Buses are air-conditioned buses and you can also purchase a smart card. There are frequent buses between Oranjestad, Palm Beach, Eagle Beach, and San Nicolas. For other locations, it’s best to check the schedule.
- Bicycle Rentals – Cycling is a promoted tourist activity in Aruba. You’ll see a number of cycling lanes or roads designed for bikes. If your hotel doesn’t have free bicycles or rentals, download the Green Bike Aruba app. They have e-scooters and bicycles with convenient bike stations.
Aruba Palm Beach Resorts Map
|Luxury Aruba Resorts||Best Rooms|
|Hilton Aruba Caribbean Resort & Casino||Aruba tower ocean front suite|
|Aruba Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino||Governor’s suite|
|The Ritz Carlton, Aruba||Ritz Carlton suite|
|Hyatt Regency Aruba Resort & Casino||Resort view family suite|
|Marriott’s Aruba Surf Club||Three-bedroom villa|
|Marriott’s Aruba Ocean Club||Two-bedroom villa|
|Riu Palace Aruba||Suite ocean view with hot tub|
|Divi Aruba Phoenix Beach Resort||One-bedroom suite|
|Holiday Inn Resort Aruba / All-inclusive||King-one bedroom suite|
|Barcelo Aruba||Royal level luxury room|