Aruba is a coastal resort town with white sand beaches, turquoise waters, and sunshine all year round. On top of the luxuries, many resorts offer all-inclusive packages. We’ll show you beachfront properties, spas, and hotels with casinos. Whether you’re traveling with a large group, family, or partner, there’ll be a suite designed for you. Here are the best all-inclusive resorts in Aruba.
1. Manchebo Beach Resort and Spa
A luxury boutique hotel, Manchebo Beach Resort and Spa is near the white sandy Manchebo Beach. It’s an all-inclusive resort, boasting unparalleled views of the breathtaking azure Caribbean Sea. This 4-star haven also features an infinity-edge pool, fitness studio, and a cozy lounge area. To get the all-inclusive experience, guests have to book a minimum of 4 nights. Choose from 72 guest rooms and suites configured with exquisite furnishings and modern amenities. With either a garden view or an ocean view, the Deluxe Double Room is best for couples and small families. This luxury stay highlights classy room interiors and an elegant bathroom with a zero-entry shower. For fancy dinners, go to Ike’s Bistro, The Chophouse at Manchebo, Omakase Japanese Sushi Bar, or Pega Pega Beach Bar & Grill. Then, enjoy a treatment at the Spa del Sol while marveling at the beautiful sea.
- Guest Reviews: Our room was superb, close to the beach and the pool. The restaurants were very good, really enjoyed the Steakhouse.
- Star Rating: 4 stars
- Best Rooms: Deluxe double room
- Address: J.E. Irausquin 55, Palm-Eagle Beach, Aruba
2. Divi Village Golf and Beach Resort
Divi Village Golf and Beach Resort is an all-inclusive, family-friendly, large resort with a 9-hole golf course. Located near Divi Beach, you can also dip into their swimming pools and water slide. The all-inclusive plan gives free access to nearby resorts like Tamarijn Aruba and Divi Aruba. Its spacious suites and villas feature modern amenities, sleek interiors, and private decks or balconies. For families, check out the Golf Villa One-Bedroom Suite. It’s furnished with a king bed, a queen sofa bed, a living area, a full kitchen, and 2 bathrooms. Dining options include Windows on Aruba, Mulligan’s, Seabreeze Sports Bar, Infinity Grill, and Beach Bar. And for some relaxation, visit Indulgence by the Sea Spa and treat yourself to any rejuvenating treatments.
- Guest Reviews: My favorite thing was the suite’s rooftop whirlpool. The all-inclusive didn’t disappoint, the food was excellent.
- Star Rating: 4 star
- Best Rooms: Golf villa one-bedroom suite
- Address: J.E. Irausquin Blvd 93, Palm-Eagle Beach, Aruba
3. Renaissance Wind Creek Aruba Resort
Renaissance Wind Creek Aruba Resort is on a private island where pink flamingos thrive. Booking a stay for a minimum of 4 nights allows guests to enjoy its all-inclusive perks and privileges. You have direct access to Flamingo Beach, 3 swimming pools, fitness centers, the spa, and the casino. To make guests more comfortable, the resort offers two lodging options: the adults-only Marina Hotel and the Ocean Suites for families. For couples, the Executive Suite – Adults Only is the best option. Roomy with cozy interiors, this suite has a comfortable king bed and a separate living space with a sofa bed. The windows are large and open to the private balcony with stunning views of the Caribbean. Many restaurants are available at the resort, including Aquarius, Papagayo Bar & Grill, Fresco, and Solé.
- Guest Reviews: Our suite was nice and the private beach was beautiful. Loved the breakfasts and the afternoon happy hours.
- Star Rating: 4 stars
- Best Rooms: Executive suite – adults only
- Address: L.G. Smith Boulevard 82, Oranjestad, Aruba
4. Divi Dutch Village Beach Resort
A few minutes away from Druif Beach, you’ll find the all-inclusive Divi Dutch Village Beach Resort. It features 3 swimming pools with a swim-up bar, a beachfront fitness center, and a rock climbing wall. But if you just want to relax, pay a visit to the resort’s full-service spa and salon. Rooms exude a homey atmosphere elevated with exquisite furnishings and private balconies. For an incredible stay, the One-Bedroom Suite is spacious enough to accommodate large families. This suite is complete with comforts like a separate living area, full kitchen, and pool-view balcony. Take advantage of the all-inclusive package and enjoy activities like golfing and water sports. If you want to grab something to eat or drink, head to Tiki Grill or the Beach Bar.
- Guest Reviews: Our villa was perfect for a family holiday. Lots of options for food and it was all included.
- Star Rating: 4 stars
- Best Rooms: One-bedroom suite
- Address: J.E. Irausquin Blvd 47, Palm-Eagle Beach, Aruba
5. Riu Palace Aruba
Riu Palace Aruba stays true to its name with its all-white hotel looking like a real palace. This 5-star, all-inclusive resort features 2 swimming pools, a gym, and a spa with a whirlpool bath. Throughout the day, there’s live music and entertainment. Choose from over 400 well-furnished rooms, most with views of the water from the private balcony. Their suites are the most popular since they have spa baths. Some even have a hot tub on the balcony so you can admire the crystal blue sea. For food and drinks, the choices include Krystal, Sayuri, Milano, and two more onsite restaurants. After satisfying your cravings, take a quick stroll along Palm Beach, which is a short walk from the resort.
- Guest Reviews: It was a great location right on the beach. The all-inclusive buffet and theme restaurants were better than expected.
- Star Rating: 5 stars
- Best Rooms: Suite
- Address: J.E. Irausquin Blvd 79, Palm-Eagle Beach, Aruba
6. Divi Aruba Phoenix Beach Resort
With a beautiful beachfront courtesy of Palm Beach, Divi Aruba Phoenix Beach Resort is a luxury retreat. It features 2 swimming pools and a full-service spa with mani-pedi services. There is also a shopping street featuring different souvenir stores and jewelry shops. You’ll love the Caribbean-themed suites with private balconies overlooking the ocean. The One-Bedroom Suite is the best room, especially for families and friends on a Caribbean getaway. Inside, you’ll have a spacious living room, a kitchen, and ocean views on the balcony. For onsite dining, go to Pureocean, Purebeach Bar & Restaurant, or Puredeli Eatery. Besides the beach, Butterfly Farm which also a short walk from the hotel.
- Guest Reviews: We loved having a beachfront suite. The food was excellent and the swimup bar was awesome.
- Star Rating: 4 stars
- Best Rooms: One-bedroom suite
- Address: J. E. Irausquin Blvd 75, Palm-Eagle Beach, Aruba
7. Holiday Inn Resort Aruba – Beach Resort & Casino, an IHG Hotel
Located near Palm Beach, Holiday Inn Resort Aruba is another all-inclusive luxury resort. Consisting of 3 towers, it boasts 4 tennis courts, a 24-hour fitness center, and 3 swimming pools. This resort also has a kids’ activity center and a casino for adults to enjoy. Over 590 rooms and suites are spread across the towers, each with premium amenities to ensure a comfortable stay. Large rooms are available for families, but the King One-Bedroom Suite is best for couples. The natural lighting makes the room bright, airy, and a refreshing hideaway. It also has a private balcony or patio, offering breathtaking views of the resort or the ocean. For dining, the resort is home to many restaurants and bars, including Sea Breeze Restaurant & Bar and Corals Restaurant.
- Guest Reviews: The location was perfect. The food and the sunsets at the beachfront restaurant were amazing.
- Star Rating: 4 stars
- Best Rooms: King one-bedroom suite
- Address: JE Irausquin Boulevard 230, Palm-Eagle Beach, Aruba
8. Barceló Aruba
Set right on Palm Beach, Barceló Aruba is an all-inclusive tropical haven. They have an impressive lake-shaped pool, 2 hydromassage pools, a gym, and 2 tennis courts. It also has a kids’ club and an onsite casino with a wide selection of gaming tables and machines. All their guest rooms and suites have a furnished private balcony. If you stay on the Royal Level, you’ll have access to the Royal Club Lounge. For honeymoons, the Royal Level Luxury Room is the best place to stay. Overlooking the sea, this exclusive room is complete with luxurious amenities, a private reception, and a VIP service. For onsite dining, you can try Beach Club Restaurant, The Palm, L’Olio, México Lindo, Kyoto, and Aruban Seafood.
- Guest Reviews: Our room was very comfortable. Good all-inclusive options that included restaurants and entertainment.
- Star Rating: 4 stars
- Best Rooms: Royal level luxury room
- Address: J.E. Irausquin Blvd 83, Palm-Eagle Beach, Aruba
9. Riu Palace Antillas
Ideal for romantic vacations, Riu Palace Antillas is a 5-star all-inclusive resort exclusive to adults. You’ll be steps from Palm Beach, along with onsite facilities including swimming pools, a spa, and a beauty salon. Make sure you arrive hungry and try their buffet restaurant serving sumptuous Caribbean cuisine. Three themed restaurants are also part of the resort, offering international cuisines. Most of their rooms have a pleasant light blue tone to go with the ocean views. But if you’re staying as a couple, check out the Superior Junior Suite. It has a much more intimate setting plus a jetted spa bath in the room. During the day, explore the Butterfly Farm, then have fun for the rest of the night at the onsite nightclub.
- Guest Rating: The beach and the outdoor pools were beautiful. The food and the entertainment were amazing.
- Star Rating: 5 star
- Best Rooms: Suite ocean front
- Address: 77 J.E. Irausquin Boulevard, Palm-Eagle Beach, Aruba
Best Areas To Stay In Aruba
- Palm Beach – This is Aruba’s most iconic beach strip on the northwest side of the island. It’s just a short drive north of the Oranjestad. The pure white sands and still waters are backed by two miles of hotels, shops, bars, and restaurants. It’s a popular location for snorkeling, scuba diving, and also motorized watersports. The best hotels here are Riu Palace Ruba, a 5-star resort hotelas you can see in the photo, and Barcelo Aruba with its in-house casino.
- Eagle Beach – Eagle Beach is further down from Palm Beach, about 3km south. It’s considered one of the most beautiful beaches in the Caribbean. It’s an ideal swimming area with a low-key vibe and developments are mostly low-rise. With BBQ facilities, it’s a gorgeous location for sunsets. Manchebo Beach Resort is an excellent health and wellness choice, while Divi Village has its own 9-hole golf course.
- Oranjestad – This is the capital of Aruba known for its old Dutch colonial charm and boutique shopping. There are also various museums and other attractions, but the nightlife is not as dynamic as the Palm Beach area. Druif and Surferside are two recommended downtown beaches and there’s easy access to the Arikok National Park. The Renaissance Wind Creek Aruba Resort, famous for its pink flamingo beach, is just south of the dock area.
Best Things To Do In Aruba
- Snorkeling & Scuba Diving – Off-beach snorkeling can be done in many places including Palm and Eagle beaches. Popular snorkeling locations are Baby Beach, Mangel Halto, Boca Catalina, and Arashi Beach. For scuba diving, there are over 20 spots, including wrecks, suitable for beginner to advanced levels. If you’re looking for better diving and snorkeling spots, a tour is your best option.
- Cruises & Sailing – Aruba offers bountiful opportunities for cruising and sailing. Small cruise boats and tours are popular for scuba diving and snorkeling while more onboard options include dinner and sunset cruises. Catamaran and Hobie Cat charters are other ways you can explore the islands at your leisure.
- Visit Butterfly Farm – Butterfly Farm is a family-owned attraction and educational conservation program. You can interact up close with hundreds of butterflies and there are guided educational tours. The farm is on the lower end of Palm Beach just opposite the Divi Aruba Resort.
- ATV Tours – Aruba island includes various landscapes from desert-like areas, to lush vegetation, and rugged coastlines. The most popular ATV tours go to the rugged Natural Pool location, California Lighthouse, and Arikok National Park. There are various ATV rental companies offering tours using a number of different types of vehicles.
- Atlantis Submarine Expedition – A unique underwater experience in custom-designed submarines that accommodate up to 48 passengers. See aquatic life through large viewing windows as it descends to depths of up to 130 feet or 40 meters. Tours generally last around 1 hr 45 min and are suitable for all ages above 4 years old.
Best Times To Visit Aruba
Aruba, with its beautiful beaches and warm climate, is a popular vacation destination year-round. However, there are certain times of the year that offer definite advantages for travelers. Here are some of the best times to visit Aruba.
- High Season (December to April) – This is considered Aruba’s high season when the weather is warm and dry. It’s the ideal time to enjoy the island’s beaches and outdoor activities. Since it’s the busiest time of year, be prepared for higher rates and larger crowds.
- Shoulder Season (May to August) – If you prefer milder weather, temperatures are slightly lower during these months. The favorable and consistent winds at this time are great for wind and kitesurfing. Resort rates are also quite reasonable.
- Low Season (September to November) – The Aruba low season offers the best deals on luxury suites and things are not so crowded. Although it’s also the rainy season, Aruba has less rainfall than other Caribbean destinations. There’s plenty of sun between the rain showers, so you can enjoy lower prices and a more relaxed holiday.
- Carnival ( January/February) – For a unique blend of culture, entertainment, and celebration, Carnival is a great time to visit. The streets are filled with music, dancing, and parades creating a vibrant atmosphere. Whether you join the festivities or just come for a party, Carnival in Aruba is a one-of-a-kind experience.
Best Ways to Get Around Aruba
- Rental Cars – The easiest place to get a car rental is at the airport. If you want to do a little adventuring, a four-wheel drive is the better choice. Most roads are in good shape and driving is considered safe.
- Public Buses – Arubus is a convenient public transport option that includes air-conditioned buses and also smart cards. There are frequent buses between Oranjestad, Palm Beach, Eagle Beach, and San Nicolas. For other locations, it’s best to check the schedule.
- Taxis – Taxi services in Aruba are well-regulated and you can easily catch one at designated stands, hotels, and popular tourist spots. Taxis are not metered but have fixed rates. You can pay in USD as well as local currency.
- Bicycle Rentals – In Oranjestad there are numerous bicycle rental options. Some resorts and hotels may also have free bikes or rentals. Cycling is a promoted tourist activity and most main roads have designated bike lanes or wide shoulders. Mountain bikes are the best choice for getting out of populated areas. If you want to see the top spots though, join a guided cycling tour.
- Guided Tours – Whatever you are interested in, the chances are there’s a tour you can join. For activities such as diving, snorkeling, sailing, and ATV, a tour is often the most convenient choice. Other guided tours can be around historical locations, food and beverage tours, and even horseback riding.
Best All-Inclusive Aruba Resorts For Families
- Divi Village Golf & Beach Resort – An all-inclusive resort near Druif Beach with large free-form pools, non-motorized water sports, and a 9-hole oceanfront golf course. The best deal for families are the 2 and 3-bedroom suites. Kids under 12 stay free, and an all-inclusive package gets you access to numerous facilities at four additional Divi resorts on the island.
- Holiday Inn Resort Aruba – This is a large all-inclusive resort along the stunning Palm Beach. For the young ones, they’ll enjoy the kid’s center, tennis, basketball, and bicycles. While the adults can enjoy the casino and spa. There are numerous dining choices and guests get free use of the sister resort by Eagle Beach.
- Barcelo Aruba (photo above) – Barcelo, on Palm Beach, is an all-inclusive resort; perhaps with a little less to offer compared to the others. Although it does have a Kids Club, a spa, and a casino. The Royal Master Suite is the most spacious, especially for families. The hot tub on the balcony is one of its popular features. Alternatively, you can opt for interconnecting rooms. Dining choices include Mexican, Japanese, Italian, and Aruban seafood.
Best All-Inclusive Aruba Resorts For Couples
- Riu Palace Antillas – An all-inclusive adult-only resort along Palm Beach. The Superior Junior suites have a hydro-tub and interconnecting rooms for couples traveling together. There’s golfing nearby and the spa has packages for singles and couples.
- Renaissance Wind Creek Aruba Resort (photo above) – Renaissance Wind Creek is a private resort featuring a romantic setting on Flamingo Beach. Most rooms are for adults only, while the Ocean and Island Suites cater to families. Dining includes one of the island’s most exclusive steak restaurants and beachfront venues. At night, there’s a lively DJ at the BLUE bar. There’s also exclusive shopping and a casino on site.
- Manchebo Beach Resort & Spa – Manchebo is a spa resort with excellent wellness options such as yoga, pilates, and plant-based meal options. It’s on the lower end of the graceful and quiet Eagle Beach. The Deluxe One Bedroom suite is the most spacious while the Deluxe Ocean Front room is the most popular for honeymooners.
Best 5-Star All-Inclusive Aruba Resorts
- Riu Palace Aruba (photo above) – Located along Palm Beach, their Jacuzzi suites and Seaview suites with a whirlpool are the best rooms. Some guests stay here because the Butterfly Farm is nearby. Resort activities include SUP, snorkeling, kayaking, beach volleyball, a gym, and bicycle hire. There are daytime activities for kids, and for adults, there’s an onsite casino.
- Riu Palace Antillas – Rui Palace Antillas is an adults-only inclusive resort more or less adjacent to Rui Palace Aruba. Superior Junior suites have a hot tub and interconnecting rooms for larger groups. While this is a great resort, it’s a bit more pricey compared to other options in Aruba.
Aruba Resorts Map
Best All-Inclusive Aruba Suites
|Aruba All-Inclusive Resorts||Best Rooms|
|Manchebo Beach Resort & Spa||Deluxe double room|
|Divi Village Golf & Beach Resort||Golf villa one-bedroom suite|
|Renaissance Wind Creek Aruba Resort||Executive suite – adults only|
|Divi Dutch Village Beach Resort||One-bedroom suite|
|Riu Palace Aruba||Suite|
|Divi Aruba Phoenix Beach Resort||One-bedroom suite|
|Holiday Inn Resort Aruba – Beach Resort & Casino||King one-bedroom suite|
|Barcelo Aruba||Royal level luxury room|
|Riu Palace Antillas||Suite ocean front|