Las Vegas is a grown up playground oasis in the Nevada Desert.
As the entertainment capital of the world it’s famous for huge casinos, fancy hotels, nightlife and entertainment that continues all night and day.
If you want to take your partner to a romantic destination, you’ll find plenty of fun things to do amongst all the Las Vegas attractions.
Couples will have a great time exploring and discovering just how much Las Vegas has to offer.
We’ve gone through hundreds of activities and found the 28 best things to do while you’re in Las Vegas.
1. Las Vegas Hot Air Balloon Ride
Las Vegas is arguably one of the best locations in the world for a balloon ride.
Soar above the Arizona desert with your loved one.
Also enjoy panoramic views of Las Vegas and amazing rock formations from the air.
Options include a sunrise and breakfast tour, sunset tour, and daytime balloon rides.
Alternatively opt for a private tour with champagne or wine tasting.
There are tours perfect for a proposal, memorable anniversary or birthday celebrations.
Why is a Las Vegas balloon ride romantic?
- Snuggle up and enjoy fantastic 360 panoramic views.
- Romantic sunrise or sunset rides.
- Celebrate with a glass of champagne or wine tasting.
2. Grand Canyon Sunset Helicopter Tour with Dinner
Treat your partner to a luxurious VIP experience.
Couple a helicopter flight over the Grand canyon with a delicious dinner.
During your champagne dinner you can watch the sunset.
From the state of the art helicopter you will get views of the Hoover Dam and Lake Mead.
With tablecloths, fine china and silverware this is certainly a luxurious dinner date.
Meal options include Beef Bourguignon, Chicken Cordon Bleu or vegetarian lasagna.
Which is all washed down with a glass of champagne.
Why is this helicopter sunset tour romantic?
- Couple a luxurious meal with grand canyon views and a romantic sunset.
- Enjoy a private and intimate dinning experience for 2.
3. Grand Canyon in a Day: Hummer Tour from Las Vegas
Escape the hustle and Bustle of Las Vegas to explore the Arizona desert.
After hotel pick up, explore the desert in a Hummer H2.
Pass by Joshua trees, impressive rock formations, and desert country.
You will also see sights including Lake Mead and the Hoover Dam.
At West Rim you can go on the Grand Canyon Skywalk.
In addition you can visit Guano point by helicopter as an upgrade.
Why is a Hummer Tour from Las Vegas Romantic?
- You can race along the desert in a thrilling ride with your partner.
- Together you can laugh and enjoy the adrenaline of the glass bottom Grand Canyon Skywalk.
- Perfect for escaping the city to spend quality time exploring together.
4. Hoover Dam and Lake Mead Cruise with Lunch
The Hoover Dam is one of the most famous and iconic landmarks in Las Vegas.
Begining at the Hoover Dam you will get to learn about the Power Plant and see it’s inner workings.
Also discover the history of the dam and how it was built ahead of schedule.
Afterwards enjoy a cruise on Lake Mead, which was created when the dam was built.
During your 90 minute cruise on the paddle boat Desert Princess you will enjoy lunch.
Also, see spectacular views of the dam and desert beyond.
What is romantic about the Hoover Dam and Lake Mead?
- Channel your inner geek as you learn about the Hoover dam, and impressive feat of engineering.
- See stunning views during your cruise in a romantic setting for lunch.
5. Scooter Tour of Red Rock Canyon
Red Rock canyon is one of the most impressive areas to see in the desert.
Feel the wind in your hair as you explore on your scooter.
After a brief safety lesson you will love the thrill of the ride, especially if you have ridden scooters or bikes before.
During your journey to Red Rock canyon you will enjoy great scenery.
Continue to explore Red Rock Canyon by scooter and see some amazing rock formations.
The stunning natural beauty will leave a lasting impression.
Why is a scooter tour of Red Rock Canyon from Las Vegas romantic?
- See stunning natural beauty and rock formations.
- Young couples will enjoy the thrill of riding a scooter in the desert.
- Learn about the area’s nature from your guide.
- Finally, its a great setting for lovely photos.
6. Black Canyon Kayak Day Trip from Las Vegas
Spend a relaxing day with your loved one exploring the Black canyon by kayak.
As the river is ‘flat water’ this is suitable for all levels of paddling, with no rapids.
Along the way discover caves, coves, and beaches including Emerald Cave and Gold Strike Canyon.
Also keep your eyes out for native wildlife such as big horned sheep and bald eagles.
In addition you can soak in some natural hot springs, a great romantic experience.
A secluded beach provides the perfect lunch stop during your trip.
Why is the Black Canyon a great romantic option?
- Couple a day of relaxation and discovery along the river with your partner.
- Other serene experiences include soaking in the natural hot springs and lunch on a secluded beach.
7. Las Vegas City Lights Night Tour by Open-Air Jeep
Absorb the lights, glitz and glamour of buzzing Las Vegas in the Evening.
This unique tour takes you past Las Vegas top night light sights in an open air jeep wrangler.
Along the way you will stop at Fremont Street, which is now known as the ‘glitter gulch’ thanks to its LED lights.
Continue down the strip to Fountains of Bellagio where you can watch their dramatic aquatic shows.
If you watch the TV series ‘Pawn stars’ you will recognize the world famous gold and silver pawn shop.
Also stop at the iconic ‘welcome to Las Vegas’ sign for a fabulous neon lit photo opportunity.
What is romantic about Las Vegas City lights open jeep tour?
- Soak up the intimate atmosphere of Las Vegas at night.
- Opportunity to wrap your arms around your partner in the back seats as you drive past popular sights
- Make your partner feel like a VIP as you cruise the streets in your open top jeep.
8. Las Vegas Strip Ultra Limousine Tour
The exciting Las Vegas strip is meant to be seen in style.
So this private limousine tour won’t disappoint.
As well as driving past the major sights, this 3.5 hour tour also makes stops so you can experience the outdoor shows along the way.
Included stops are the light show at Bellagio and the Volcano Explosion at the Mirage.
Also stop for the electric Fremont Street Experience and a photo stop at the Las Vegas sign.
Along the route you can enjoy a complimentary bottle of Champagne.
What is romantic about a limousine tour on the Las Vegas Strip?
- Enjoy a private setting in a luxury limosine.
- Also stop at many exciting shows along the way.
- Snuggle up with a bottle of bubbles in comfort.
9. Exotics & Supercar Racing Experience Las Vegas
Get the adrenaline pumping as you race your favorite exotic car around the track.
Sports car enthusiasts will love this experience.
As well as being a budding racing driver, you can have one on one tuition.
Included in this experience are 5 laps in a super car such as a Lamborghini, Ferrari or Porsche.
Afterwards you can relive the experience by purchasing the on board video.
Why is racing in an exotic super car experience romantic?
- Make your partner feel extra special in a luxury vehicle.
- Opportunity to impress your partner with your driving prowess.
- Experience a taste of the lifestyle of a rich driving enthusiast.
10. Indoor Skydiving Experience in Las Vegas
Experience the feeling of free fall without jumping from a plane!
This tour is great for those who want to try skydiving, but haven’t braved it yet.
You will enjoy a full 2 minutes of ‘flying’ in the worlds first wind tunnel.
During this exciting activity your adrenaline is sure to be pumping.
All equipment, gear, and everything you need is provided in the session.
So there’s no need to worry.
All you need to do is try it!
What is romantic about indoor Skydiving?
- Experience the thrill of flying without the fear of jumping from a plane.
- You will both have plenty of fun and laughs during the experience.
- Unique and unforgettable activity, perfect for a first time date.
11. Watch a Live Show
Las Vegas is a city full of entertainment.
So it’s no surprise that there’s a huge variety of shows you could see during your trip.
From Cirque Du Soleil masterpieces to illusionist David Copperfield and the medieval themed tournament of kings.
Also there are tribute shows to the likes of Michael Jackson and Australian Bee Gees.
There are plenty of ‘adult’ shows too such as the Chippendales, magic Mike and X Burlesque.
Alternatively try a ‘marriage can be murder’ murder mystery show, or a paranormal mind reading.
Why are live shows romantic?
- There is something extra special and intimate about a live performance.
- Laugh at a comedy show, marvel at Cirque Du Soleil, be intrigued by illusionists and hypnosis, or be aroused by sexy adult shows. You will both have plenty of fun regardless of which show you choose.
- No doubt, you’ll be sitting next to each other, so hold your partners hand while enjoying the show.
12. Wild West Sunset Horseback Ride with Dinner
Watching the sunset is a romantic experience that most of us don’t do enough.
Coupling the sunset with a horseback adventure will make it an unforgettable evening.
During your 1.5 hour ride in the southern Nevada desert you may see Big Horn Sheep, Joshua Trees and road runners.
Afterwards enjoy a typical ranch dinner in the country style house.
Then sit around the campfire and gaze at the stars with your partner.
Why is the sunset horse riding experience romantic.
- Relax on the trail as you ride through the desert.
- Have plenty of fun spotting wildlife.
- Romantic sunset views and stargazing by the campfire may give you the perfect kissing opportunity!
13. Bootleg Canyon Zipline Tour
Fly through the air with incredible views of this exciting adventure tour.
Firstly you will enjoy a scenic van ride through the Nevada desert.
next it’s a 15 minute hike to the first zip line.
At approximately 3,800ft above sea level and with great views of Lake Mead and Eldorado Valley the views are great.
Feel like an eagle as your soar along 1.5 miles of zip line cable on this eco tour.
While whizzing through the air keep your eyes peeled for wildlife such as red-tail hawks and chuckwallas.
Why is ziplining romantic?
- Experience the thrill of traveling up to 50mph together.
- Amazing views of the desert and Lake Mead.
- Great for adrenaline junkies.
- Encourage each other if you have doubts or fears, and enjoy the adrenaline rush after.
14. Las Vegas Tandem Skydiving
Skydiving is one of the most thrilling experiences you could do.
Feel the massive adrenaline rush with your loved one when you take to the skies.
After the paperwork and being kitted out with a suit and goggles it’s time for the skydive.
While you ascend in the purpose built airplane you can enjoy fantastic views of the Nevada desert.
Once you are 2 miles above the earth’s surface it’s time to jump out of the plane.
With your instructor you will experience 60 seconds of free fall, traveling at speeds of up to 120mph.
Finally enjoy a peaceful parachute descent while the adrenaline courses through you.
Why is skydiving a romantic experience?
- Experience a thrilling adrenaline rush together.
- Enjoy amazing views both on the the plane and during the ascent.
- You will feel on top of the world and who better to share that feeling with than your loved one.
15. VIP Helicopter Strip Flight with Eiffel Tower Dinner
Pair a helicopter flight with a unique dining experience at Las Vegas’ Eiffel Tower.
This luxurious tour begins with pick up by a luxury SUV and a champagne toast.
Following your glass of bubbles you will enjoy a 15 minute helicopter flight above the Strip.
Fine dining awaits you at the word class Eiffel Tower restaurant.
During your fine dining meal watch the amazing light show at the famous Bellagio Fountains.
Also guaranteed is a window seat while you eat for spectacular views.
Why is a helicopter flight and dinner romantic?
- Treat yourselves to one of the most luxurious evenings in Vegas.
- Perfect for special occasions, such as proposals, anniversaries and birthdays.
- Beautiful views from the helicopter and during your meal.
16. Las Vegas Strip and Downtown Scooter and Food Tour
This scooter tour is one of the most fun ways to see the highlights of the Strip.
After an overview on how to use your scooter and safety, you will enjoy gourmet treats to start your tour.
Heading South on Las Vegas Boulevard you will pass the Las Vegas sign and the Bellagio.
Continue to the Strip and pass the Venetian, Palazzo and the Wynn.
Then head downtown Las Vegas to see historical casinos, the Fremont area and Welder Up to see a collection of custom made vehicles.
Also pass by the location of ‘pawn stars’ and Vegas Rat Rods, and Food paradise TV shows.
Finally you will stop off at Rio Hotel and Casino for amazing views of Las Vegas from the top floor.
What is romantic about a scooter tour of Las Vegas?
- Each scooter carries 2 people maximum, giving you privacy on the group tour.
- Excellent overview of all Las Vegas has to offer to plan your trip.
- Amazing views, and gourmet food stops along the way.
17. Las Vegas Strip Afternoon Food Tour
You are guaranteed to discover some of Las Vegas’ best food and dining options.
Enjoy an afternoon stroll along the Strip, seeing the sights and eating along the way.
During your afternoon you will stop at 4 great restaurants.
While you are there you will enjoy 3-4 dishes at a specially reserved VIP tables.
As your guide is also a local, you will gain insider knowledge and recommendations of other places to eat, drink and visit during your trip.
Why is a food tour of the strip romantic?
- Try 4 different restaurants with a local guide.
- A relaxing, leisurely way to spend an afternoon in Las Vegas.
- Intimate alone time as you try various dishes at each restaurant.
18. Guided Segway Tour of Downtown Las Vegas
Explore Las vegas in a unique, fashionable mode of transport.
Trying a sedgway is a fun, memorable experience, and covers more ground than walking.
Begining in the arts district you will learn about historic downtown Las Vegas.
Along the way you will see the Silver and Gold pawn Shop where the TV show ‘Pawn Stars’ is filmed.
Other highlights include the Fremont Street Experience, Container Park and the Mob Museum.
During your 2 hour tour there will also be photo opportunities, fascinating tales, and lots of fun!
Why is a segway tour of Downtown Vegas romantic?
- Fun and unique experience to share.
- Discover the inside scoop on historic Las Vegas.
19. Happy Hour on The High Roller at The LINQ
Start a fun night from in Las Vegas’s glitzy new LINQ entertainment area with amazing views on the High Roller.
It is the worlds largest observation wheel and the hot new attraction in Vegas.
During your ride enjoy unparalleled views of the city while sipping happy hour drinks.
After the 30 minute experience explore LINQ at your leisure.
There is plenty of great nearby restaurants including Mexican or American food.
Alternatively head to Brooklyn Bowl or browse the shops.
What is romantic about the High Roller?
- Fantastic views of Las Vegas.
- Romantic setting in the sky to begin your evening.
- Spend some alone time in the High Roller with your partner while sipping drinks from the bar.
20. Madame Tussauds with Gondola Ride and Meal
Rub shoulders with (wax) celebrities at Madame Tussaud to see the lifestyles of the rich and the famous.
Pose with your favorite celebrities for great memorable photos.
Afterwards head to the Venetian and ‘Venice’ for a Gondola ride.
Gondola rides are one of the most romantic things to do in Venice, Italy, so why not copy that in Las Vegas!
Your 30 minute authentic gondola ride is a shared experience, but you can upgrade to make it private.
Also upgrade to include a 2 course lunch or dinner at Buddy V’s Ristorante.
Why is Madame Tussauds and a Gondola Ride romantic?
- Pretend you are at celebrity parties at Madame Tussauds.
- Relax on a romantic gondola ride on the grand canal.
- Upgrade to include a delicious private lunch.
21. Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition at the Luxor Hotel
Learn about the fabulous ship Titanic and its untimely and sad ending.
At the Luxor Hotel and Casino is a fantastic exhibition which holds over 250 authentic artefacts.
Interesting items include parts of the hull, an unopened bottle of Champagne and jewellery.
Explore the meticulously replicated cabins from both first and third class.
Also marvel at the grandeur of the Grand Staircase to imagine the opulence of the ship at that time.
Uncover some of the stories of the ships passengers and crew, over half of whom didn’t survive when the ship sank in 1912.
Why is visiting Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition romantic?
- Discover the historical opulence of a ‘modern’ ship in 1912.
- Learn about the romantic tales of those who died and survived.
- Take a photo as you pretend to fly over the ocean like Leo and Kate in the famous movie Titanic.
22. Springs Preserve
Las Vegas Springs Reserve is a great way to escape the lights and soak up nature and culture for a while.
Wander through desert botanical gardens and museums.
Along the way learn about Nevadas natural and cultural history.
Highlights include the sustainability gallery, the railroad, Hoover Dam and Native American Settlements.
Other attractions include a seasonal butterfly habitat and the Trackless Train.
Why is a visit to Las Vegas Springs Reserve romantic?
- Discover the natural and cultural history of Nevada.
- Learn how Las Vegas originated.
- Relax and explore gardens, walkways and museums while holding hands.
23. Shark Reef at Mandalay Bay Hotel and Casino
Come as close as you can to underwater wildlife without getting wet.
The Shark Reef Aquarium is home to over 100 sharks.
There are 14 different exhibits which house rare and exotic marine species.
Highlights include the 4.9 million liter main tank which has 2 tunnels you can walk through.
Also stop off at the touch pool to feel rays and horse shoe crabs.
Why is Shark Reef Aquarium romantic?
- Discover what it’s like underwater by exploring the tunnels through the huge main tank.
- Get close to marine life at the touch pool.
- Learn more about marine wildlife and endangered species in an intimate setting.
24. Siegfried & Roy’s Secret Garden and Dolphin Habitat
Discover a secret garden like no other at the Mirage Hotel and casino.
As well as lions there are also white tigers living in this jungle like garden.
Or you can watch bottle nose dolphins frolicking from the underwater viewing platform.
Siegfried and Roy’s secret garden showcases rare exotic animals whom they used to perform with.
Strolling through the garden is a peaceful activity.
It’s great for escaping the hustle and bustle of LA.
Why is a visit to the Secret Garden romantic?
- See majestic and rare exotic animals.
- Explore a jungle habitat.
- Relax as you explore hand in hand with your partner.
25. Wet ‘n’ Wild Las Vegas
Heading to the Wet n Wild Water park is the perfect way to cool off in the Nevada Desert.
The watery oasis has over 25 rides and slides to entertain you.
Including high speed water slides, a lazy river, and beach area.
During the summer the park hosts themed nights for even more fun.
These include a Friday night dive in movie.
Or go on a Saturday night for their DJ sessions.
What is romantic about visiting Wet ‘n Wild Waterpark?
- Splash around and have lots of fun.
- There are lots of rides and slides you can race down.
- Plenty of opportunities to snuggle up in a number of rides for couples.
26. Stratosphere Tower Unlimited Ride Pass
This tour is fantastic for adrenaline junkie couples.
The iconic Stratosphere Tower has 3 outdoor rides which are sure to get your heart pounding.
Firstly try X-Scream, a giant catapult over the edge that leaves you dangling a whopping 109 stories high!
Then try Insanity, a ride which spins you over the towers edge 274 meters above the Strip.
Shooting 49 meters up from the tower the Big Shot ride gives you a free fall experience as you drop to the launch pad.
In addition you can upgrade to include the skyjump from 108 stories high.
While your waiting for your turn, make sure you enjoy the fantastic panoramic views.
Why is the Stratosphere Tower a great romantic activity?
- There’ll be amazing views above Las Vegas.
- Thrilling rides for adrenaline lovers.
- Brave your fears together as you take on each ride.
27. Bellagio Fountains
Take some time out from your explorations of Las Vegas, sit back, relax and enjoy the Bellagio Fountains.
The Bellagio fountains have regular light shows with different music and effects all perfectly choreographed.
The impressive Bellagio Hotel makes a fantastic backdrop to the show.
As well as seeing the show on the ground during a sightseeing tour, you can see it from the sky in a VIP helicopter tour.
Alternatively use it as an opportunity for a fabulous photo shoot.
Why is the Ballagio Fountain romantic?
- Beautiful fountain with light and music displays.
- Many different shows so you won’t see the same one twice.
- Great setting for a romantic photoshoot.
28. Get Married
It’s always a nice day for a white wedding in Las Vegas!
Weather you are spontaneous or like a well planned wedding, Las Vegas offers unique wedding packages.
From Elvis themes, to a shotgun wedding, or one at the Shelby American there is something for everyone.
Or choose a destination wedding at the Red Canyon, Valley of Fire or a rustic ranch.
Alternatively choose an unusual venue, such as Nelson Ghost town or even in a limo while cruising down the strip!
What is romantic about getting married in Vegas?
- You can have a traditional white wedding.
- Or you can have a unique wedding experience tailored for you, making the day even more fun.
- Plenty of beautiful wedding locations.
- Start your honeymoon immediately after the vows!
With so many romantic things to do in Las Vegas, it could be difficult to know where to begin.
However a sightseeing tour is the logical starting point, so you can then decide what you wish to do more of.
Perhaps you will spend your day discovering the desert or a hummer tour.
Or spend your evening there on a horseback sunset ride, or VIP dinner and helicopter ride.
Discover the glitz and glam of the strip, from its lively shows including, comedy, tribute acts and adult shows.
Alternatively head to the High Roller and enjoy stunning views of Las Vegas.
You will leave wishing you had more time to have even more fun!