Disneyland Park is one of the two parks of Disneyland Paris. It is the largest entertainment park designed after the original Disney in USA, spanning 140 acres, and the most popular theme park in Europe with more than 11 million visitors a year. Disneyland Park is dedicated to Disney characters and their stories, as well as other children’s tales. The most known attraction of the park is The Castle of The Beauty Sleeping in the Wood.
Disneyland Park Video & Photos
- Main Street, U.S.A. – This is the main street in the park and it was designed after a small American town from the 20th century. At the end of the street you can see the Sleeping Beauty Castle.
- Frontierland – This section was built to resemble the 19th century Wild West in America.
- Adventureland – The theme of Adventureland is exotic destinations like the Caribbean or Asia. The surroundings are decorated like a jungle.
- Fantasyland – Amongst all the European miniature symbols, the main attraction here is the Sleeping Beauty Castle.
- Discoveryland – Here you can see the representations of famous European discoveries.
- Shows & Parades – The park is filled with different shows and parades all the time. The most famous ones are Mickey’s Winter Wonderland and Disney’s Magic on Parade.
|3 days ticket for the price of 2||EUR176||EUR160|
|20th Anniversary Ticket||EUR75||EUR67|
|Disneyland Paris Experience||EUR113||EUR88|
|4 days for the price of 3!||EUR214||EUR198|
|5 days for the price of 4!||EUR252||EUR230|
|1- Day / 1- Park Ticket||EUR79||EUR71|
|1- Day / 2- Park Ticket||EUR94||EUR84|
|2- Day / 2 -Parks Ticket||EUR176||EUR160|
|3- Day / 2- Parks Ticket||EUR214||EUR198|
|4- Day / 2- Parks Ticket||EUR252||EUR230|
|5- Day / 2- Parks Ticket||EUR290||EUR268|
Each of the tickets includes entrance to 1 or/and both parks and some of them also include transportation to/from Disneyland. You can find detailed information about all of them here and book in advance here.
The opening times fluctuate depending on the season. To find out the schedule of the resort at the time of your visit, check their website.
For a more detailed look at the whole area, there’s an interactive map on the official website.
Disneyland Park was the first theme park constructed in Disneyland Paris Resort. It was first opened in 1992 under the name of Euro Disneyland. It changed names a few times until 2002, when it became Disneyland Park.