The ArtScience Museum features temporary exhibits showcasing modern science, technology, designs and history. The building itself is an architectural work of art as it represents the creativity of our society. Past exhibitions that have been on display here include “Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition”, “Harry Potter: The Exhibition”, “Andy Warhol: 15 Minutes Eternal”; “Dali: Mind of a Genius” and “The Art of the Brick”.
- ArtScience Museum Building – The building design was created by Moshie Safdie. Resembling a lotus, the building is also seen as the welcoming hand of Singapore.
- Temporary Exhibits – This museum is made for popular touring exhibitions. Each year the exhibits change so there’s always something different when visitors return. To see what they have at the moment, check their official page for updates.
|Ticket||Adult||Child (2-12 yrs)||Senior (65 yrs+)|
To see which exhibits are on display visit the Marina Bay Sands pricing page.
- Shopping – The ArtScience Museum is located right next to Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands. Explore this massive shopping center before or after the museum. There’s a cheap hawker food court, ice skating ring ($6 child, $7 adults), an indoor canal river ride ($10 per person) and hundreds of shops to visit.
- No Photos – All the featured temporary exhibits do not allow visitors to take photos inside.
- MRT – Get off at Bayfront MRT Station. You’ll need to walk through the Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands to get to the ArtScience Museum.
- Bus – The following bus numbers stop at Marina Bay Sands:
97/97E, 106, 133, 502/502A, 518/518A.
NR1 and NR6 are only available on Fridays, Saturdays and eve of public holidays.