Universal Studios Singapore is full of thrilling rides, live shows and attractions that will suit visitors of all ages. Based in Resorts World Sentosa amongst other popular attractions, this hollywood theme park is one of the must visits in Singapore.
- Hollywood – This is where the live street shows take place. If you’re lucky, you might see the Lake Hollywood Spectacular fireworks display at night from here. You’ll need to check the timetable on their site to see if its showing for the day you visit. A number of souvenir stores are located here too.
- New York – See how they really make a film behind the scenes at “Lights, Camera, Action” hosted by Steven Spielberg. There’s also a fun ride for children, the “Sesame Street Spaghetti Space Chase”.
- Sci-Fi City – The “Accelerator” is quite a thrill ride, but the what most visitors wait in line for is the crazy action sequence in “Transformers the Ride: the Ultimate 3D Battle”.
- Ancient Egypt – Enjoy a gentle ride with the kids on “Treasure Hunter” or go on the indoor rollercoaster “Revenge of the Mummy”. You must place all bags in a locker before lining up for this rollercoaster. There may be a big crowd trying to use the locker room right in front of the entrance. Approximately 50m away (towards New York zone) there are more lockers.
- Lost World – Watch the live show “WaterWorld” where stuntmen throw themselve off planks, planes crash, and jetskis fly. There are also Jurrasic Park themed rides including “Canopy Flyer”, “Amber Rock Climb”, “Dino-Soarin” and “Jurrasic Park Rapids Adventure”.
- Far Far Away – The home of Shrek, you’ll see an amazing castle towering this zone. Here, you’ll come across a couple of shows including “Shrek 4D Adventure” and “Donkey Live”. Kids will also be able to experience rides on the “Magic Potion Spin” and “Enchanted Airways”.
- Madagasgar – A zone perfect for kids, jump on the river ride “Madagascar: A Crate Adventure” or the “King Julien’s Beach Party-Go-Round”.
How much is the entry fee?
|Attractions||ticket||Adult||Child (4-12yrs)||Senior (60+yrs)|
|Universal Studios||1 day pass||$76||$56||$38|
|2 day pass||$145||$106||$76|
|Annual pass (12 months)||$188||$158||$158|
|Annual pass + Express pass (12 months)||$318||$288||$288|
|Season pass (6 months)||$98||$88||$88|
|Season pass + Express pass (6 months)||$198||$188||$188|
- 2 day passes must be used on consecutive days.
- Express passes to skip the line can be bought on the day starting from $30.
- All prices are in Singapore dollars.
|Universal Express||from $30||Allows access to 1 time access to participating rides.|
|Universal Express Unlimited||from $50||Allows unlimited access to participating rides.|
- Rides Under Maintenance – Some rides may be under maintenance and won’t be open when you visit. Before purchasing tickets, double check with staff to see rides are closed. At the time of writing this, both rollercoasters in Sci-Fi City are under maintenance.
- Express Tickets – For some rides, the waiting time could be over an hour, especially during peak times. The express ticket is definitely worth purchasing if you can afford this extra luxury of skipping lines.
How many rides are at Universal Studios Singapore?
There are 15 exciting rides catered to various ages and 13 entertaining shows running at multiple times throughout the day
Are there lockers to store bags?
There are paid rental lockers near the entrance in the themed area “Hollywood”:
- 4 hours for $12
- 1 day for $15
- 4 hours for $24
- 1 day for $30
There are free lockers for rides outside the Lost World, Ancient Egypt and Sci Fi City, but there are fees if you exceed the free time limit (1, 2, 3 or 4 hours for $4, $8, $12 or $16 respectively). It’s best to carry as little as possible during the day to enjoy all the rides.