Take a fun ride down a hill on a half toboggan, half go-cart vehicle at the top of Sentosa. If this doesn’t quite suit you, the skyride is a more pleasant and smooth stroll up the hill on a chair lift, where you can enjoy a different view of Sentosa.
- Chairlift – A chairlift will take you to the top of Imbiah Lookout where you can prepare for a fun ride on the luge. On the way up, enjoy a picture perfect view of Sentosa.
- Luge Ride – If you’re going for the first time, stroll down Jungle trail which is made for beginners. For the more experienced, take a chance down Dragon trail where you can enjoy a few more steep hills and curves.
|Luge & Skyride Combo|
|Luge & Skyride||$13|
|3 Luge & Skyride||$20|
|5 Luge & Skyride||$28|
|Family Deals* – Valid for families with children under 16 years old. Children under 6 must ride with an adult.|
|4 Ride Family Pass||$33|
|8 Ride Family Pass||$53|
|10 Ride Family Pass||$60|
|Child doubling||$3 per ride|
Height restrictions – Children must be at least 85 cm to ride with an adult and at least 135cm to ride alone.
- The Luge is fairly easy to control. Simply pull back the handle bars to break or push forward to accelerate. Some curves have pit stop in case you need a break or lose control. Pull into these areas to reset yourself.
- The Luge ride course ends near the Beach Station. If you’re planning on going to attractions near Beach station, you can exit from here. Similarly, the Skyride will take you up to Imbiah lookout where there are other attractions worth visiting.
- It may seem crowded at times, but the lines move fairly quick.