Connecting Sentosa and main land Singapore, the Cable Car gives visitors a different view of the harbour and skyscrapers. Glide above the water in these contained cabins and enjoy the 360 degree views along with other attractions at each cable car station.
- Cable Car ride – Cable car ride between Sentosa and main land Singapore. Includes entry fee to Sentosa.
- The Jewel Box – Located at Mount Faber Station, this is the perfect stop to enjoy lunch at one of their restaurants including Black Opal, Sapphire, and Moonstone.
- Mount Faber – Explore the hilltop of Mount Faber on a leisurely walk.
- Cable Car Museum – A small exhibition of Cable Car history . Find out how cabins evolved over the years.
- Hold the first 7 star cable car cabin, with 4 large leather chairs, Swarovski decorated interior & exterior and of course, its own cup holders!
- Has the world’s first glass bottom cable car cabins.
- World’s first in-cabin dining experience offered.
- Hold the only cable car made of lego at their museum.