Situated within Resorts World Sentosa, SEA Aquarium is well known for having the biggest aquarium in the world, as judged by the Guiness Book of Records. Besides the thousands of fish in their exhibits, you will also have free entry to Maritime Experiential Museum as part of the experience.
- Biggest Fish Tank in the World – With over 50,000 marine animals living in 1 giant tank, this giant aquarium houses 800 different species including sting rays, groupers, hammer head sharks and schools of fish swimming freely in unison.
- Aquarium Exhibits – SEA Aquarium features a number of zones in sizeable exhibits. Watch sharks swim above you through tunnels, colorful coral fish swimming in a giant vertical tube tank, as well as aquatic life from the Strait of Karimata & Java Sea, Andaman Sea, Persian Gulf & Arabian Sea, Red Sea, East Africa and South China Sea.
- The Maritime Experiential Museum – Before entering SEA Aquarium, you will have free access to the Maritime Experimental Museum, where you will learn about Singapore’s maritime history.
|Attractions||Ticket||Adult||Child (4-12 yrs)||Senior (60+ yrs)|
|SEA Aquarium||1 day pass||$33||$23||$23|
|SEA Aquarium + Universal Studios||1 day pass||$96||$69||$54|
|2 day pass||$156||$114||$86|
|SEA Aquarium + Adventure Cove Waterpark||1 day pass||$59||$42||$42|
|2 day pass||$100||$68||$68|
|SEA Aquarium + Universal Studios + Adventure Cove Waterpark||1 day pass||–||–||–|
|2 day pass||$206||$148||$122|
All tickets include The Maritime Experiential Museum, but the Typhoon Theater at this museum is a separate cost (from $10) during peak periods. You can check their site for peak and non-peak days.
Ultimate Marine Encounters
|Sea Trek Adventure||$238|
|Shark Encounter||Shark feeding – $88
Without shark feeding – $38
|Open Ocean Dive||$1,280|
|Dolphin Discovery – Interact with dolphins||$198||$188|
|Dolphin Trek – See the dolphins from underwater, breathing through a high tech helmet.||$248||$238|
|Dolphin Observer – No need to get into the water. Sit back, relax, and watch Dolphin Discovery participants.||$68||$58|
|Dolphin VIP – Only for Resorts World hotel guests. Custom made dolphin program suited to your needs.||$398||$388|
|Dolphin Adventure – Dolphin belly ride||$248||$238|
- Crowds – There will be a lot of people visiting and potentially a long queue when purchasing tickets. Try purchasing package deals that include other theme parks in Resorts World so you only have to line up once.
- Flash Cameras – For the safety of the marine life, don’t use flash cameras inside.
- Food – Definitely more expensive inside the SEA Aquarium. Eat at the hawker food court outside Universal Studios before or after visiting.
- The world’s largest tanks at SEA Aquarium contains 18,000,000 litres or water and 50,000 marine animals. The entire aquarium contains 45,000,000 litres of water and 100,000 marine animals.
- SEA Aquarium has the largest collection of Manta Rays in captivity.