Perfect for the warm weather in Singapore, Adventure Cove is a waterpark for travellers, thrill seekers and families. It’s filled with daring slippery slides, but also calming water experiences such as snorkelling. Whether you’re old or young, there are plenty of attractions that will suit everyone.
- Water Slides – These are the obvious attractions that all kids drag their parents to. The thrilling slides at Adventure Cove include Dualling Racer, Pipeline Plunge, Riptide Rocket, Spiral Washout, Tidal Twist and Whirlpool Washout.
- Rainbow Reef – This is a man made reef filled with over 20,000 colorful fish. Go snorkelling and enjoy the schools of fish swarming under water. The reef is fully supervised by lifeguards and snorkelling gear will also be provided.
- Adventure River – While resting in a large floating tube, a current will calmly guide you down a river created around the theme park. During the 15 minute ride, you will stroll pass an aquarium, cave, and splashing waterfalls.
- For the Kids – If your kids are scared of the steep slides, take them to Big Bucket Treehouse, Bluewater Bay, or Seahorse Hideaway
|Ticket||Adults||Children (4-12 years)||Seniors (60+ years)|
|1 Day Pass||$36||$26||$26|
|Adventure Express Non Peak*||$10|
|Adventure Express Peak*||$20|
|Cabana – includes $10 F&B voucher, 4 bottles of water & 4 towels||$128|
*Express passes are only valid for 2 rides. Rainbow Reef and Riptide Rocket.
Multi Park Pass
|Adventure Cove + SEA Aquarium||1 day||$59||$42||$42|
|Adventure Cove + SEA Aquarium + Universal Studios||2 days||$206||$148||$122|
Ray Bay – Feed Sting Rays in a pool with a professional guide by your side. There are over 60 Sting Rays and 10 different species. This will cost S$38 per person.
- Waterproof Camera – Needless to say, a waterproof camera would be best for Adventure Cove.
- Sunscreen – It’s always hot in Singapore. All the rides are essentially outdoors so you will be exposed to the sun.
- Rain – Some rides may be temporarily closed during patches of rain, but generally it passes fairly quick.
- Bag Checks – No food or drinks are allowed from outside. Staff will check your bags at the entrance.
- Food – Even though you’re given a discount voucher to buy food at the Bay Restaurant, its still fairly expensive. You can eat at the hawker food court near Universal Studios before or after visiting Adventure Cove.