- Level 4 – Endless rows of electronic shops selling the same mobiles, androids, ipads and other apple products.
- Level 6 – Great bargain shopping for souvenirs and gifts. Bit like an indoor market.
- Level 7 – Cinemas, bowling and lots of deserts!
- Watch the MBK Muay Thai October – May, on Wednesday after 5pm.
- Shopping is much cheaper here compared to Siam Paragon if you’re after some bargains.
- It can get crowded on weekends and after 12pm. If you don’t like big crowds, go in the morning.
- MBK Center is within walking distance (5 mins) to Siam Discovery, Siam Center, and Siam Paragon for those who love shopping. Pedestrian overpass bridges are easily accessible to avoid the heavy traffic.
- Get a free tourist card from the ground floor or 2nd floor. Some hotels might have them on hand as well. Keep in mind not all shops participate and for those that do offer discounts, there’ll be a sign at the front of their store. No harm in bargaining though!
- Ground floor – fashion & beauty, food & beverages, gold & jewellery.
- 2nd floor – fashion & beauty, food & beverages, gold & jewellery.
- 3rd floor – fashion & beauty, food & beverages, gold & jewellery.
- 4th floor – electronics, mobile phones, ipads, androids.
- 5th floor – furniture, electronics, cameras, tv flatscreens, food courts.
- 6th floor – souvenir markets, fashion & beauty, food & beverages.
- 7th floor – food & beverages, kareoke, cinemas, video games, ten pin bowling.
How to Get There
- Sky Train – Best option. Get off at National Stadium or Siam which is a 5 min walk from MBK.
- Busses – Normal Bus No. 15 ,25 ,29 ,34 ,36 ,47 ,48 ,50 ,73 ,93 ,204.
Air Conditioned Bus No. 8 ,25 ,28 ,29 ,34 ,73 ,501 ,502.
- Taxi – Just say MBK and the driver will know where to go.
This full-day tour takes you to city highlights via public transport: skytrain, 'tuk tuk' (motorized rickshaw), public boat on the Chao Phraya River and ... More info
Duration: 9-10 hours